My Birthday !!


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 11 June 2011

8/6/11 [ An Accident ]

I Had an accident . Me , Prins N Alex .. Going To The Basketball Court . We 3 Were Playin Basketball . Alex Get Bored . Then Left Me n Prins Playin . After That .. We Play See-saw . I Choose My Favourite Colour -Blue- Me n Prins Sit 0n It .We Play , Play , Play And Play . I Wanna Take Something . Then He 0s0 . That Time . We Balance . He Take The Things Liao . Then He At Down , I At Up . I'm Not Balance ! Suddenly .. Crack ! I Heard A Bone Cracking Sound . My Heart Beat So FAST ! I Realize ! I Fell From The See-saw . Prins Take Me To The Small Hut . He Aks Me So Many Question . " Hw Did U Fall Down " And Bla Bla Bla . I Heard A Lot . I Started To Faint , But I Manage To Unfaint . My Troat So Pain n I Can't Breath like Normal , I'm Stuck !! Prins Say If I Feel Pain . Juz Cry It Out Loud !! But I Dunn Wn . He Col My Brother TO Take A Look . He Dint Say Anything , He Contineu Xmx . The Wind Blow , My Hand More Pain n It Started To Bengkak ! They Wanted To Carry me Bck But I refuse ! I was So DEGIL ! I Cry About Half And Hour , Then I Went Bck . I Tell Prins At The Front Door , "DUNN SAY ANYTHING" . My Mum Heard It . Then My Mom See My Face n She Aks Me TO Hang My Clothes . Then She Say " Wt Dunn Say Anything ?! U Jatuh Kah" I Ran TO my Living Room n Started To Cry Becoz I'm No Longer Pretending . Then Prins Say "Yea , She Jatuh" . Then Mum Say "let me c" . [SKIP SKIP SKIP ] That Is How my Arm End Up Like That .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! I'm Joyce ! Welcome to My Blogg =)) Be My Follower Ya ? Promise 1st !