My Birthday !!


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 9 May 2011

I'm Here Again ! :DD Today Dint Go Schøol Bcz 0f Stomachache . . I miss many Less0n , So Rugi . At House Sleep The Whole Day , If Nt Sleep 就是Eat , If Nt Eat 就是 Watch Tv 0r 0nlining Use Phone . Parents , I'm Begging U , I'm Sick . . 0kay ? U 2 Keep 0n Telling Me Again ñ Again Liao Lea !! Go Read Bo0k , Go Read Bo0k !! Sick Ppl Whr Gt M0od Wn Study 0ww !! If u 2 so lyk Study Jiu Study Bao Taa Larr ! Yish @@
I'm Sick 0f It , Do U Understand My Feeling ? N0 ! NOT AT ALL !! I'm Tired 0f Tis Ting , s0 烦 Bha ! Haiz . Reli Can't Understand U Guys ! I Kn0w It's 4 My 0wn G0od But Think About It s0metimes , If Still Lyk Tis I'm g0nna b Insane ! Even Stress ! I Hate Books !! Sick 0s0 wn Read Book , Sohaii 酱 !To Dear Dad , Pls Dunn Instruct Me To Do The Things That I DON'T LIKE !! Dad , U 差一点害 Me Can't Go To BEIJING . . If Not Mom Always Defend Me , I Tink I'll Mayb Will Not So Independent , mayb i Cnt Go Beijing . Thanks To Dearest Mom ! X]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! I'm Joyce ! Welcome to My Blogg =)) Be My Follower Ya ? Promise 1st !